Treadstone 71 maintains a finger on the pulse of online Middle Eastern, adversary activity.. After researching, collecting, correlating and analyzing information of this type for nearly three years, Treadstone 71 is now making this information available to duly vetted subscribers and organizations.
The Treadstone 71 OSINT Subscription Service offers:
· Access to raw data and information downloaded from extremist jihadi sites;
· Examination of information taken directly from extremist jihadi sites, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh, and other adverary groups in the Middle East and beyond;
· Access to a collection of information on IEDs, cell phone usage as triggers, poisons information, bomb making, bomb
placement, methods of attack, propaganda, eBooks, speeches, books, fatwas, training manuals, cyber
jihadi tools, IT usage, course material, training, radicalization methods, their use hacking and cracking of our software tools etc. in various forms such as:
- PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, Rich Text, SWF, video and audio non-inclusively
· Languages collected: Arabic, Farsi, and English
· Translation on short documents;
· Analysis for information for ties and alignments, adversary course information, capture the flag data, potential funding sources, resumes, identities may require additional fees.
Treadstone 71 uses several different open source intelligence gathering tools to mine information associated with adverary, jihadist, extremist groups. We examine several key foreign media outlets, extremist sites and various Web 2.0 social networking sites to extract information of intelligence value. Our methods are taught through our course material.
Interested in Treadstone 71 Open Source Intelligence subscription services? We offer one year recurring subscriptions to adversary information as per the example below. Our service is $999.00 per year per person and entitles the subscriber to written documents, methods, material, dossiers, audio, video, Jihadi cyber tools, translations and analysis. Subscribe now or contact us directly at the email address below for your specialized and tailored research request. Site licenses are available depending upon organization size and number of users.