Internal Intelligence Community - Information Sharing
- Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 02:06
Treadstone 71 advisory services for Internal Intelligence Community program build
- The Strategic Environment section portrays your organizations internal and external security environment;
- The Mission Objective section describes key mission priorities and expected outcomes;
- The Enterprise Objective section describes resource and capability outcomes needed to enable mission success; and
- The Implementing the Strategy section provides broad organizational guidance to meet the Treadstone 71 TI Team’s requirements.
Treadstone 71 understands the need to build an internal intelligence sharing capability. Your intelligence community needs to establish a culture of sharing. With this culture comes a framework enabling the free flow of intelligence based upon need, classification, and types of intelligence. This will drive advantages in all intelligence functions within your organization.
To get your program off the ground, we assist you in engaging your intelligence community partners and customers to understand their common and unique mission needs for intelligence and information for your proposed intelligence community. Address these needs consistent with policies and privacy rights, and your intelligence community priorities. We help you acquire the relevant information while leveraging sharing opportunities and capabilities from partners and customers that enhance mission effectiveness and efficiency. We help you:
Identify, validate and address intelligence community, partner, and customer information sharing needs
Manage intelligence community, partner, and customer sharing relationships
Identify, acquire, and provide relevant information both inside and outside your intelligence community to improve decision advantage
Leverage information sharing capabilities of customers and partners for use by your intelligence community