High Value-Income Target - Know Your Customer Assessment
- Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 18:37
Executive Leadership Cyber Dossier – Internet and Social Media Attack Surface Assessment – (High-Value Target Assessment (HVT-A) – Know Your Customer (KYC)
Open source findings on executives across the internet & social media
- Information disclosure
- Potential physical threats of harm
- Unsecured social network accounts
What is the complete intent of the exercise?
What does the sponsor expect to do with the information?
What is the timeline expected for delivery of each dossier?
Minimum Necessary Data Requested
- Full Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Corporate Title
- Spouse name
- Home Address
- Vacation Home Address(s)
- Home Phone – Cell Phone Numbers
- Children and Children Names, Ages
- Dates of Birth
- Email addresses (internal / external)
- Social networking sites
- Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Forums, etc.
- Colleges / Universities attended
- Religious Denomination
- Political Party
- Physical and Cyber Threat Characteristics
Assessment and analysis of findings as an attack surface summary and report. Absolute discretion guaranteed.
Any other data provided is accepted by default. Online risk behaviors and activities.
Treadstone 71 will deliver reports of findings, sites found, assessment of risks based upon findings, assessment of risk based upon social media accessibility, individual and overall family assessment, recommendations for remediation, attack surface reduction recommendations, and recommendations for ongoing monitoring and tracking.