High Value-Income Target - Know Your Customer Assessment
Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 18:37
Executive Leadership Cyber Dossier – Internet and Social Media Attack Surface Assessment – (High-Value Target Assessment (HVT-A) – Know Your Customer (KYC)
Open source findings on executives across the internet & social media
- Information disclosure
- Potential physical threats of harm
- Unsecured social network accounts
What is the complete intent of the exercise?
What does the sponsor expect to do with the information?
What is the timeline expected for delivery of each dossier?
Read more ...
Threat Intelligence Platform Assessment Services
Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 16:42
Treadstone 71 assists you in your Threat Intelligence Platform selection process. Based upon a foundation in intelligence community tradecraft, security operations, and threat intelligence, we craft a structured analytic techniques method to TIP assessment. Our workbook and methods are used for the review and completion of the questionnaire by the vendors and by TIP participants. Completion of the Treadstone 71 workbook is required within 5 business days after receipt and may only be shared with the client and point-of-contact for the TIP evaluation.
Read more ...
Internal Intelligence Community - Information Sharing
Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 02:06
Treadstone 71 advisory services for Internal Intelligence Community program build
- The Strategic Environment section portrays your organizations internal and external security environment;
- The Mission Objective section describes key mission priorities and expected outcomes;
- The Enterprise Objective section describes resource and capability outcomes needed to enable mission success; and
- The Implementing the Strategy section provides broad organizational guidance to meet the Treadstone 71 TI Team’s requirements.
Read more ...
Treadstone 71 Training and Services
Published: Sunday, 15 October 2017 12:43
Treadstone 71 - We See What Others Cannot
||Planning and Build
|Cyber Intelligence Tradecraft Certification
||Threat Intelligence Platform
||Intelligence Program Strategic Planning
||Targeted Adversaries / Dossiers / Baseball Cards
|Cyber CounterIntelligence Tradecraft Certification
||Cyber-Threat Intelligence Program Maturity
||Intelligence Program Build
|Clandestine Cyber HUMINT
|| Vendor Intelligence Feeds
||Policies, Procedures, Critical Success Factors, Key Performance Indicators, Process Flow
|| Campaign Analysis / Analysis as a Service
|Critical Thinking, Structured Analytic Techniques, Analytic Writing
||Geo-Political / Socio-Cultural Assessments
||Case Study Testing - Table Top Exercises - Scenario Development
||Threat and Attack Surface Assessments
||Stakeholder Analysis - Analytic Writing and Dissemination
||Open Source - In-Depth - Contextual
|تدريب مخابرات سيبرانية - سيبر مكافحة الذكاء التدريب
|| استخبارات سيبرانية - تخطيط استراتيجي
|| جمع مصدر مفتوح وتحليل منظم - طرق عدم كشف عن هويته
|| بحوث مستهدفة وإبلاغ - تحليل كخدمة
Training Fortune 500 and Government Organizations Since 2009
Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence Capability Maturity Model
Published: Monday, 14 August 2017 07:26
Treadstone 71 Cyber Intel Training 2018Treadstone 71 developed a maturity model to help organizations determine the maturity of their cyber intelligence initiatives against the cyber intelligence common body of knowledge (CICBOK). The model provides strategic and operational aspects of your cyber intelligence maturity, where it needs to go, and where you should concentrate your attention to create more value for your business. Nearly 8 years in the making, the Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence Maturity Model uses traditional tradecraft as delivered by Sherman Kent and Richards Heuer, intelligence community standards, analytic standards, and experiential knowledge derived from years of training, assessing, and building cyber intelligence programs.
- BREAKING - DRAGONFLY 2.0? -
The Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence Capability Maturity Model (T71-CICMM) is a methodology used to develop and refine an organization’s cyber intelligence program. Not only is the model educational and practical skills for learning and developing expertise, but also a roadmap for building a cyber intelligence program. More information is available here:
Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence Capability Maturity Model (registered copyright 2017)
Read more ...
What is Analysis?
Published: Monday, 09 January 2017 00:54
- This includes integrating, evaluating, and analyzing all available data—which is often fragmented and even contradictory—and distilling it into the final intelligence products, which highlight information on topics of immediate importance or make long-range assessments.
- Analysts, who are subject-matter specialists, absorb incoming information, evaluate it, produce an assessment of the current state of affairs within an assigned field or substantive area, and then forecast future trends or outcomes.
- They integrate data into a coherent whole, put the evaluated information in context, and produce finished intelligence that includes assessments of events and judgments about the implications of the information for your organization.
- Use structured analytic techniques and types of analysis
- Analysts are encouraged to include alternative futures in their assessments and to look for opportunities to warn about developments abroad that could either provide threats to or opportunities for organizational security and policy interests.
- Analysts also develop requirements for the collection of new information. From analysis, we move to analytic writing.
What to know more? Sign up for Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence Training
Treadstone 71 Training - 2018 Courses
Published: Tuesday, 27 December 2016 16:28
The Treadstone 71 training courses follow intelligence tradecraft following standard intelligence community lifecycle including collection methods, techniques, planning, PIRs, and collection tools and targeting with a focus on intelligence analysis. Intelligence production methods and process flows are covered as well as evidence credibility, reliability, denial and deception, and confidence levels. Students are required to demonstrate understanding and use structured analytic techniques as well as various types of analysis including synthesis and fusion of data and information into actionable intelligence. The class covers methods of adapting TTPs and IoCs for hunt and detect and interfaces to incident response.
Sign up for courses here
Read more ...
Fallacies in Threat Intelligence Lead to Fault Lines in Organizational Security Postures
Published: Sunday, 13 November 2016 10:20
Treadstone 71 Training 2017 Organizations follow inaccurate definitions of threat intelligence leading to poorly conceived cyber threat intelligence programs. Vendors communicate threat intelligence definitions supporting their offerings propagating the fallacy that threat intelligence solves numerous security problems. (updated)
Cyber Threat Intelligence functions being built on a foundation that is not supported by standard intelligence tradecraft. Many programs support a fraction of the intelligence needs, yet stakeholders hold unrealistic expectations based upon expenditures.
Read more ...