Analysis as a Service from Treadstone 71
Retainer Targeted Research and Analysis Service
Many in the marketplace today serve up data and information as intelligence. They focus almost exclusively on collection and collection feeds to some sort of visual tool that presents pictures of links, some with trends and a few with patterns and tendencies. They call this analyzed intelligence. However, we know that intelligence analysis requires significant skill. These are skills that almost all do not have since they do not recognize what intelligence analysis really is. Treadstone 71 is experienced and skilled at intelligence analysis. Our methods followed traditional structured analytic techniques that require patience, perseverance, aptitude, and skills. Attributes highly sought after in the industry but seldom found. Treadstone 71 drives research and extracts data from both the surface internet and the darknet.
- Treadstone 71 uses analytic tradecraft and standards, including alternative analysis, new analytic tools, and techniques, driving collaboration amongst collectors/researchers, analysts and stakeholders.
- Provide stakeholders with collaborative and transparent views of our analysis.
- Prepare stakeholders, principals, and clients with the intelligence needed to make decisions.
- Use subject matter experts to fill collection and analysis gaps.
- Treadstone 71 helps you determine the state of the collection, analysis, or intelligence operations resource gaps.
- We develop and publish intelligence that identifies and formulates strategies to mitigate gaps; advise stakeholders of gaps, mitigation strategies, progress against the strategies, and assessment of the effectiveness of both the strategies and the closing of the intelligence gaps.
- Treadstone 71 helps your intelligence team Influence organizational policy development and strategy implementation for information security, risk, and governance.
- We develop analytic production strategies in concert with your cyber threat intelligence team ensuring the examination of major shortfalls on your target areas of responsibility within a collaborative community of interest.
- We assess, evaluate, and determine the state of analysis by assessment of the quality of analysis and ensure you conduct competitive and alternative analysis on high-priority topics.
- Identify research and developmental opportunities to defend, advocate for, and institute justifications for continued, additional or dedicated funding.
- We help you liaise with internal intelligence communities to drive greater intelligence integration, perform outreach, and give resources and priority attention to targets.
- We direct and oversee advocacy initiatives to integrate and optimize contributions from current and planned technical, analytic, and openly available sources.
- We enable you to manage a professional staff in successfully defining and managing complex programs and projects that may include ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces; ensure timelines, costs, deliverables, and the achievement of defined outcomes according to approved plans.
- Treadstone 71 teaches and trains you to strive for superior analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically and identify needs, requirements, and develop innovative recommendations and solutions for improvement.
Treadstone 71 Collection and Analysis is not compartmentalized but directly engaged as a single unit. Continuous feedback loops and constant communication ensure rapid changes to collection plans and advanced adversary targeting.
Contact us now to learn more about our annual retainer services tiered for the level of support you need. Treadstone 71 Research, Analysis, and Reporting retainer services provide contextually detailed reports and assessments based on your intelligence requirements and stakeholder needs. We shift quickly. We do not change order you to financial ruin. We deliver intelligence and not daily news.
- We research sets of standardized queries related to cyber threats for clients on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) while producing (peer-reviewed) finished intelligence reports addressing priority intelligence requirements.
- We provide full cyber intelligence lifecycle support from stakeholder interfaces and management, intelligence requirements definition, collection and research management, planning and execution, data and information production, structured analysis, analysis, and analytic writing and delivery.
- Track intelligence trends across industries and technologies and generating effective and efficient ways to collect and analyze.
- Proactively monitor and analyze the cyber battlefield and the assessment of intelligence risk and applicability to the client.
- We model and analyze the likelihood of emerging threats defining their motivation, impact, and capabilities relative to the organization.
- We author intelligence advisories, estimates, warnings, executive and strategic reports, and briefs with recommendations to risk and technology team.
- We enable intelligence sharing and engage with other functions providing input and requirements to influence threat mitigation strategies.
- Collect and analyze information from various sources, including open-source reports, information sharing partners, and intelligence vendors.
- We synthesize findings to assess adversary threats to the organization.
- We develop global technical expertise on threat actors, attack trends, and attack tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) while leveraging 30 years of expertise to identify novel techniques and their ability to bypass common security controls.
- Provide situational awareness on the current threat landscape and the TTPs associated with specific threats to your business.
- Conduct trending and correlation of cyber intelligence for the purposes of attribution and set up strategic countermeasures.
- We create procedural, intelligence-driven internal, and external interfaces with stakeholders and teams building RACI models and clear methods of communication.
We collect - We organize - We decompose - We prioritize - We analyze - We think - We report - We deliver - Iterative lifecycle methods incorporating objective analysis with intuition and structured methods of analysis - Since 2002
Contact Treadstone 71 for Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Threat Intelligence, and CounterIntelligence Analysis Services
- High Wealth Intelligence Assessments, Monitoring, and Remediation
- Cyber Intelligence Attack Surface Assessment
- Targeted Adversary Research - Research, Warning, Estimative Reporting
- Targeted Adversary Mitigative and Retributive Operations
- Information Operations
- Anonymity and Persona Development
- Corporate Leadership Attack Surface Assessments
- Corporate Attack Surface Assessments
- Customized Targeting and Reporting / Monitoring
- Culturalnomics - Social-Linguistic-Political-Religious Subject Matter Expertise
- Deception Planning and Management
Liability Free, Cyber Intelligence Services
Treadstone 71 is your source for Analysis as a Service. We do collect. We do organize and produce but our specialty and focus is on intelligence analysis. Many indicated that they analyze intelligence. Treadstone 71 produces intelligence after analyzing data and information. We create bottom-line-up-front recommendations and opportunities – actionable intelligence. Our process is rigorous yet flexible. Our objectivity upheld as a baseline ethos of the methodology.
Treadstone 71 provides liability free, cyber intelligence services to select clients. We will help you improve your security posture, enhance business acumen, investigate adversaries, verify and validate sources, assess the high value and high-income targets, or examine areas of compromise and exploitation. We use honed cyber intelligence and analysis tradecraft to define and execute priority intelligence requirements from operational planning through campaign execution.
The Treadstone 71 Analysis as a Service you will not find elsewhere. If you are searching for intelligence analysts, come to the shop that focuses on analysis. Uncluttered, focused, skilled – Treadstone 71 Analysis as a Service.
Below is a short listing of our Targeted Research Services:
- Baseline and foundational research customized to client requirements.
- Deep-dive intelligence reporting covering cyber threats that are target centric.
- Adversary reports covering detailed assessments of threat actors, TTPs, patterns, timelines/chronologies
- Strategic Intelligence Assessments covering business risk issues targeting senior level stakeholders assisting in their decision-making process.
- Onsite General Intelligence Briefings on current events, actors/adversaries
- Onsite Customer Intelligence Briefings on targeted topics which may include STEMPLES Plus and Indicators of Change
- Onsite Report Clarification Briefings - General and Customized by Bronze/Silver/Gold
- Sensitive Intelligence Briefs (TLP Orange and Red)
Please complete the Contact form to receive the Data Sheet