Cultural barriers and technical obstacles limit the effectiveness of the efforts of many security organizations. In response, Treadstone 71 created Trusted Advisory Services. We very quickly provide customers an unadulterated view of their security and risk posture. The service provides timely intelligence on how to effectively mature operational inefficiencies while aligning security directly with business and regulatory requirements. As a result, compliance is translated into actionable solutions and costs are reduced through the effective and efficient integration of security.
Most of our competitors focus on risks that align to their offerings. Treadstone 71 focuses on your business risk. We know you are concerned with the theft of business critical information. We understand your worries over fraudulent buyers, sellers and the theft of authorization details. We have resolved the disputes that occur due to a lack of defined responsibility and accountability. Treadstone 71 recognizes the frustration and loss of confidence that occurs when systems do not work properly or errors and mistakes cause costly outages and information disclosure. Our Trusted Advisory Services embeds information security risk into your lifecycle ensuring cost reductions while demonstrating security as a true business enabler.
We use an ITIL integrated security approach to providing the most effective, complete and rapid assessment of business risk that we guarantee will noticeably reduce capital and operational costs. Our ‘boots on the ground’ approach ensures that accurate information is gathered and analyzed with a sense of urgency and purpose.
Treadstone 71 is a trusted advisor, offering Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) comprehensive cyber security services that deliver high return on investment. How?
- We focus on information and information risk, protecting data from its inception through its lifecycle.
- We offer proven security solutions based on experience defending against and mitigating attacks.
- Rather than offering a patchwork series of standalone “fixes”, Treadstone 71 provides an integrated solution based on your organization’s existing resources – people, business processes, and technology infrastructure. You capture a higher return on investment because we build upon the resources you have in place.
- We reduce cycle time and produce sustained benefits quickly by building security into the fabric of your organization.
- We are proactive. Our proven approach focuses on confidentiality, authenticity, integrity, non-repudiation, and availability.
- We drive continuous monitoring solutions ensuring your security posture is maintained while maintaining a finger on the pulse of your business drivers.
Federal and state governments, and commercial organizations, are facing the challenge of defending critical information systems from cyber-attacks, both internal and external. Agency CIOs and CISOs must demonstrate an ability to secure their information assets. The advanced persistent threat on enterprise networks, infrastructure, and information systems occurs frequently. CISOs are applying lessons learned from actual attacks that have compromised their systems and exposed their organizations to new threats. We bring mature, federally aware, in-depth solutions covering:
- •Continuous Monitoring Implementation and Management
- •Cloud Security Services (Founding member – Cloud Security Alliance)
- •Cloud Assessment Services (FISMA)
- •Risk, Compliance and Audit Preparation, Mitigation and Support
- •Enterprise Security Architecture Assessment, Design and Deployment
- •Building Security into the SDLC
- •Privacy and Data Protection Services
- •Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Strategic Planning and Program deployment
- •Risk Management Framework (RMF) building and implementation
- •Enterprise Security Metrics Management
- •Visualization of Exploitable Vulnerabilities – Verified Vectors of Attack
- •FISMA Maturity Assessments, Control Self Assessments and Remediation Support
- •Certification and Accreditation services – System Security Plan development
- •Regulatory Compliance Assessments
- •Risk and Impact Assessments based upon standards and federal regulations
- •Security Policy and Procedure Maturity Assessments and Management (CMM)
- •Security Test and Evaluation Services and Penetration Testing
- •Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- •Data Classification and Data Loss Assessments
- •Security and Risk Program Implementations
- •Security Vendor Qualification
- •Security Training and Awareness Assessments, Program Management
- •Communication Planning
- •Certification and Accreditation
- •Security Test and Evaluation
- •Independent Verification and Validation
- •Cyber Intelligence – Open Source Intelligence
- Contact: Jeff Bardin, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM
- Chief Intelligence Strategist